50% of the $400 = $200
Ads are on restaurant take out menus — Our of our office or your home
Paul 416-299-0767 — ext 100
Details:- This is not an hourly paid job. It is based 100% on commission. You have to be a closer.
We prints 5,000 8.5 X 11 take out menus for local restaurants for free. This is paid by full colour biz cards @ $400.00 per ad. You get paid in cash daily
The customer of the restaurants get a “take-Out” menu. They take it home. The advertiser get his message into 5,000 home for $0.05 per home.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
How a sales is done
1) Call the sales lead
Leads are based on a company advertising in another place
Is the client mailed and/or emailed an invoice after payment approval?
If so, when?
we use an online service call “freshBooks” customer is emailed
– If the Art Department assistance is requested, when do they contact the client?
– Can I send the Restaurant Menu Advertisement Samples to clients by mail or email scanned copies ?
links to samples — for customer – see below
On average, how often do we ship an order of 5,000 Take-Out Menus to a restaurant?
every two months
Is a client notified when their ads are shipped to the restaurant(s)?
copy mailed to them
Is there a way for a client to keep track of the distribution progress in each restaurant?
Do you have any prospecting and/or sales targets for me?
– Is there a Toronto Menu contract or agreement for Sales Consultants?
would u like one?
I’d like to confirm some information you shared with me, please correct where needed:
– A client’s ad is printed on a menu about two months after payment.
– It takes six months to a year for 5,000 menus to be distributed to restaurant guests
– A new territory can be initiated anywhere in Canada with a minimum of ten advertisement clients.